Erasmus K2 strategic partnerships project
“Experiments – the best learning science”
Transnational project meeting in POLAND, Krakow
(from 5th to 9th JUNE 2015)
1. Walking tour in the city with guide (Wawel Dragon, Castle courtyard, Wawel Cathedral with the Sigsmunds Bell and Tombs of the Kings and old town
2. Meeting with children on Kindergarten on TETMAJERA 22
3. Meeting with children on second Kindergarten on TETMAJERA 71b
Part-2 Transnational project meeting:
1. View some experiments about topic „Experiments with naturally occurring color”.
2. Look at the report of the first learning year. Progress Report Form (KA2 – Cooperation and Innovation for Good Practices).
3. Discussion about a calendar "ERASMUS EXPERIMENT 2016", its visual appearance.
4. Discussion about Etwinning Project.
5. Planning of the second learning year, clarify the activities.